I thought carb loading would be fun..but it's turned out to be HARD.
Today I ate
1/2 cup oatmeal with a banana
1 cup white rice, 1 chicken breast. NO SEASONINGS, NO DRESSING
1 cup Yams plain
1 cup white rice, 1 chicken breast. NO SEASONINGS, NO DRESSING
1 cup Yams plain
1 cup white rice, 1 chicken breast. NO SEASONINGS, NO DRESSING
Talk about variety!!
Problem is there is only 2 litres of water allowed today, and between the rice and oatmeal and my cup of coffee, I ran out of water by 6pm. So I'm sporting a massive headache, with 2 hours of work left to do tonight. I'll manage, Jersey Shore will get me through!
Weigh in came at 117 lbs this morning, abs are coming out nicely and legs are getting a nice full sweep. 3 more coats of Pro-Tan and voila I am officially dark...you can imagine what I will look like once the tan settles in overnight! On stage, I will look tanned, I will not look this scary!!!!
The twins are freaking out when they first see me, and Cole manages a fake smile, he's confused....too much for his little 6 year old mind...
I'm still cold from being so low in body fat, but I'm getting excited now, all the hard work is coming to a peak and I'm thrilled to show my family and friends what I have achieved in such a short amount of time.
I have dreamed of getting to the fitness stage since I was 22 years old....2 days to go and I will be there...smiling, laughing, enjoying the moment.
Thanks for sticking by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I'm reading your entries daily and wishing you all the best with the competition...not long to go now.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny, insta tan.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, you will do great! I remember going to a competition with you a few years back and you saying you might want to do this one day. Now look at you miss, way to go you did it!
Woo hoo...2 more days! You've come so far! All that hard work has paid off! Best of luck this weekend!
ReplyDelete