I'll do my progress pics fridays, will be great to see the transition!
Today during naptime I practiced posing. Here is an incorrect lat spread.
I'm squeezing my back BONES together instead of spreading them out. Let's try this again... correct lat spread. See the difference?
Front spread, I have work to do here...happy to have put on the 5 pounds of muscle but finding it tough to shave it off the belly... also needing a bit more spread so my lats pop out. Hence the pictures, they don't lie and I'm ok analyzing my bod, it's the only way to change!
I promise to figure out how to shoot full body pics AND I promise to smile and look pretty as soon as I figure out how to hold these poses without concentration!!!
This weekend will include a long run as I also prep for a half marathon in Feb, as well as another posing clinic on Sunday.
Potentially a complete rest day. I earned it.
7 weeks to go...Thanks for all the support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Looking GREAT girly!
ReplyDeleteI totally see the difference in the first two, wow! And sorry but your face is making me giggle, mostly because when I take self portraits the first two or three have the same facial expression.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am not trying to hold a body building pose!
You are looking great and will smiling eloquently come competition day - I have no doubt!
Who knew posing could be so difficult! I'm sure you'll make it look super easy really soon :)
ReplyDelete