Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jumping on the Apple wagon

Apple Cider Vinegar that is..

Tosca Reno. I adore her.  She's made a name for herself through the

Eat Clean Diet

Eat clean...how great is that on the ears!

I try and make at least 3 eat clean recipes per week. Minimal ingredients and yummy for the whole fam.  Today was crustless brocolli quiche.  It's gone. Thanks Tim.


So this week online she had the headline:

RAW APPLE CIDER AND AB DEFINITION 

She thinks tummy troubles (ie: bloating for us gals) relates to the amount (or lack) of acid in our stomachs.  Less bloat may mean better ab definition.


I searched the pantry and voila, an unopened bottle of pure Apple Cider Vinegar. 

2 tbsp in ice water before breaky, lunch and dinner. 

 

Day 2 today, the jury is out...I'm giving it at least 2 weeks to make a decision.


I do know the twins will leave my water glass alone though...one smell is all it took. 


Are you jumping on any detox band wagons these days...Am I crazy for trying this?





 

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..how did I miss this post? I love Tosca! I have many of her cookbooks. Eating clean is a new priority in this household. I've gotta try this cider vinegar thing....my bloating is out of control! Let me know how it's going!

    ReplyDelete