Saturday, April 16, 2011

Progress Pictures - 7 weeks to go

I upped my cheat meals this week and added an extra 1/2 cups of carbs a day and I feel a bit thicker...especially in the waist. But this will fade away closer to the competition. 

New bikini...True Religion...from Winners, I treated myself, cause if you have to sport a bikini every Sunday you may as well put one on that you love!

I missed my weekly training session with my trainer Paul. Insert sniffles.

Why?

I was single mom for 4 days while Tim was away on business. This meant fitting in my workouts at home...not an easy feat...I was able to tailor most workouts to my own equipment. There are no excuses in my books.

Tim came home and I crashed hard...12 hours one night, 9 the next. I took friday completely off from working out and enjoyed pizza and cheesecake.  I feel rejuvenated today and pushed through a killer chest and back workout, abs and an 8 mile run.

DONE and DONE

Speaking of ABS, if you had one AB exercise to do, what would it be?

Mine? Hanging leg raises...or maybe Roll Ins....Plank...Crunch Countdown?

3 comments: