Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Go home and eat some CRAP WITH CARBS

Those were the words I heard on Sunday after posing class.

You are too lean right now, you have 8 weeks to go
GO HOME AND EAT SOME CRAP WITH CARBS

I said..

Like a piece of pizza?

My coach said no..

Like a PIZZA

Let's clarify, no x-large Little Ceasars was to be consumed...she meant an individual size pizza.

So I had a big piece of pizza, plus a dessert...oh and some pretzel crackers...I know she meant to say I should eat these too. Not just the pizza :)

And then I felt like crap, from all the crap.

Don't get me wrong, I eat carbs. Specifically oatmeal, brown rice, fruits & carb veggies (like squash) daily. I'm one of the few competitors who is not carb restricted at this stage.

I think we're still trying to find a good balance for me. I'm a busy mom, I walk 4 km a day for school pulling this..85 pounds in there...

I rarely sit to eat, I pick up toys and clean up messes all day. My metabolism is in high gear...and we are trying to find the right amount of calories for me to maintain muscle growth without adding too much bulk. 

It's tricky......

My mind is carb resistant....my body apparently is not.

Maybe some Domino's Pizza this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. What about a good homemade whole wheat crust with some grilled veggies on top? I make a mean pizza, let me know if you want the recipe...it's good and I think it much better for ya than Dominos...no feeling like crap after!

    And toast...mmmmm toast! Good whole wheat bread? Jay makes a mean loaf of bread adn I indulge every few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I would be all over that! If your trainer says junk food and carbs are okay sign me up with him or her. LOL

    ReplyDelete