I never thought it would be a walk in the park...but it's a struggle, especially with my daily life consisting of 3 kids and a job. Up at 5:30 today as I MUST do my cardio and weights on an empty stomach. I did a 6am spin class and felt the burn 5 minutes in..my muscles are shot.
Today was shoulders and chest, I whipped through this:
3 sets of 12-15 for each exercise:
- reverse cable flys superset sigle arm cable side lateral raises
- bench press heavy
- dumbell side lateral raises heavy superset with plate raises
- machine flys
- single arm shoulder press superset with alternating dumbell front raises
- ABS (choice of 3 exercises, 3 sets of 20)
5:30am - protein shake and 1tbsp flax seed oil
7:30- protein shake with 3 plain rice cakes
9-coffee black
10am - 1/4 cups oats and 1 cup egg whites
What is left is 6 oz beef with salad, another protein shake and another 1/4 cup oats and egg whites.
THAT. IS. IT
The weekend was spent at a wedding social and wedding shower from Tim's brother and his fiance. Nothing like sipping water from 6pm till 2am at a social.
This guy is pretty special - he has been 100% supportive, even taking a few days off during my carb depletion this week to take care of the boys. I snagged a goodie...I'll hold on for dear life!!
This pic clearly shows the ridiculous tan I'm sporting...and I have not even started the paint tan yet..
I'm off for a pedi...a well deserved treat for these tired feet.





I love you and tim, cutest couple ever!!!! You 2 both look great!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a WONDERFUL job girly!!!
ReplyDeleteWho's the dark girl with Tim? I hope you dont mind Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl, hang in there, the end is in sight! You are doing amazing, so proud of you!!! So awesome that you have such a supportive husband!
ReplyDeleteThat's great Tim is so supportive and will help with the kids. It must be tough doing all that work with NO FOOD! OMG...I would die!
ReplyDeleteSo what is the purpose of working out on an empty stomach...I do that everyday...maybe I shouldn't be??!!
keep up the good work, cheryl. your dedication will be so worth it!
ReplyDelete