Here we are, just about 2 weeks from the show. So many friends and family are buying $40 tickets to support me, I am truly honored and knowing they will be cheering me on gives me the motivation to continue pushing my limits.....and pushing away that cookie jar!
You know you have NO sugar in your diet when a tablespoon of natural PB tastes like pure sugar and makes you gag. Just sayin...
Last night I hit the treadmill at 9:30pm. After being single mom for 2 days, doing drop off and pick up from school and taking Cole to a hockey tourney, I was drained.
Not even Biggest Loser was helping....I could barely crank out 45 minutes of walking on an incline of only 8. This carb depleted body is fighting hard.
I'm still training 5 days a week but the weight is low...the gas tank is running on empty and squating 250 lbs could be disastrous. Cardio is 30-45minutes a day except my long run Sundays, I will try for 10 miles this weekend, depending on the energy.
Safeway had ground chicken on sale and I stocked up. $100 worth of chicken will last me less then a week. I need a second job...or a poultry sponsor?
2 weeks out pics...the bod is tightning up, muscles feeling a bit rounder, exactly where I want to be as I'll shed the water remaining in the last few days. Weight is 122 which is a 6 pound drop in 2 weeks. Insane.
Rock on my Phit Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You are dong so well, keep it up girl, so very proud of you and all your hard work!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be cheering on from sunny (hopefully!) Florida!
You look amazing! It's been so neat to see your transformation! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look incredible! Your dedication is inspiring!
ReplyDeleteyou are looking so so ripped and hot....well done.
ReplyDeleteYou look like you are there - go kick some butt at the competition!
ReplyDeletelooks awesome Cheryl!
ReplyDelete